We request you to read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before availing services from KiwiCommerce. We hold the license to modify or update these terms and conditions from time to time and without intimation. Guests browsing this site and clients using our services are tied to the terms and conditions specified herein.
It is not mandatory for any client to have endorsed an agreement on these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a client avails our services or accepts our quotation, then the Client will be considered to have captured themselves to the terms herein and have accepted these terms and conditions in whole.
- KiwiCommerce makes it a point to update their services frequently to meet the demands of our customers and make our services more acceptable
- Magento 1.x and Magento 2.x are counted as different platforms and therefore migrating your app from Magento 1 into Magento 2 is NOT a service update. Customers who wish to switch their store from Magento 1 to Magento 2 need to pay Magento 2 license fee
- KiwiCommerce offers Lifetime support to our customers availing of our products and services. The support comprises of solving your queries related to our service and bug/error fixing to make sure your stores works well.
- Support does not include customizing our extensions to fit your own needs; Customization of extensions is a separate service which you need to purchase.
- For support and error reporting kindly submit a ticket to our Support system that will get back to you asap or email us at email@example.com.
Prices and Payment
- Clients will have to pay KiwiCommerce all expenses due according to the charges and terms presented to you by Kiwi Commerce Agent upon contact.
- We receive payment monthly, yearly or one time only depending on the services you avail.
- Client accepts to compensate Kiwicommerce for any supplementary expenses needed for the fulfillment of the work.
- After work on the client’s store commences, advances are not refundable
- KiwiCommerce strives at giving its Clients 100% reliable services and thus upholds your right to privacy as an individual.
- All your personal information we collect, like your email or password, will be used only to help you accomplish your aims and render you a better service.
Changes to the terms
- It is important to note that these Terms and Conditions may change anytime. KiwiCommerce reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Although we might change the Terms and Conditions at any point of time, if the modifications are important, we will give a more prominent notice.