Admin Activity can be used effectively to oversee, track and keep a record of changes your team make.
Admin login failures are also recorded with this extension. When a login attempt has failed, owners get access to the user’s login information and IP address. When a product, category, customer or any other item is created, updated or deleted in-store or on the website, this extension stores the modified pieces of information with username, date, IP address, user agent, module name and full action path.
Our Magento 2 Admin Activity extension makes it easy to track every admin activity; including admin login, page visit history, add, edit, delete, print, view, mass delete, import, export, mass update etc. This extension can provide quick answers to common questions, for example:
- Who changed the product name?
- Who has kept the order on hold?
- Who changed the customer delivery address?
Our Magento 2 extension Admin Activity also allows administrators to revert back to previous statuses etc.
Benchmark of Add, Edit, Delete action when extension is enable
Page visit when extension is disable/enable
|Average (s)||Min (s)||Max (s)||Average (s)||Min (s)||Max (s)|
Is this extension free?
- Yes, this extension is and will remain free so users get all feature updates without any cost.
How to install the Admin Activity extension
- You can download and extract the extension files under the root directory of your project. Please check the user guide for more information.
How to uninstall the Admin Activity extension
- To uninstall the extension, first disable it using cli command, then remove the extension directory from the app/code. Please check the user guide for more information.
What is the Change Log?
- We release new versions of the extension periodically. You can check what features have been added or improved and which issues have been resolved by checking the Change Log.
Can I test the Admin Activity extension on a staging site before adding it to a live site?
- Yes, you can install the extension on a staging site first before setting up on your live site.
How can I submit an issue if found in the extension?
- We recommend that you submit the issue in a Github repository so you can track the issue with Change Logs.
- Please also drop an email to [email protected] with details of the issue.
How can I suggest a feature?
- We appreciate suggestions from our users.
- You can drop an email to [email protected] with details of your suggestion.
- We usually select, prioritise and implement suggestions that you can get on the next release of the extension.
What about the support availability?
- If you need any support please contact us on [email protected]
What is included in the paid installation services?
- In the paid installation services we provide support for the team who are installing the extension on the client side and resolve any conflicts if found.
– Fix error during compilation
– Update menu
– Add system_store module
– Fix x forwarded IP address issue
– Update uninstall script
– Fix ACL issue
– Initial release