100% Open Source
Composer Pack Available
Suggest A Feature
Administrators can now quickly and easily set and change a customer’s password from the back end without the required confirmation email.
Admin can also restrict permissions for other admin users to change a customer’s password.
This extension can easily be disabled and enabled where required.
Is this extension free?
- Yes, this extension is and will remain free so users get all feature updates without any cost.
How to install the Customer Password extension
- You can download and extract the extension files under the root directory of your project. Please check the user guide for more information.
How to uninstall the Customer Password extension
- To uninstall the extension, first disable it using cli command, then remove the extension directory from the app/code. Please check the user guide for more information.
What is the Change Log?
- We release new versions of the extension periodically. You can check what features have been added or improved and which issues have been resolved by checking the Change Log.
Can I test the Customer Password extension on a staging site before adding it to a live site?
- Yes, you can install the extension on a staging site first before setting up on your live site.
How can I submit an issue if found in the extension?
- We recommend that you submit the issue in a Github repository so you can track the issue with Change Logs.
- Please also drop an email to
[email protected] with details of the issue.
How can I suggest a feature?
- We appreciate suggestions from our users.
- You can drop an email to [email protected] with details of your suggestion.
- We usually select, prioritise and implement suggestions that you can get on the next release of the extension.
What about the support availability?
- If you need any support please contact us on [email protected]
What is included in the paid installation services?
- In the paid installation services we provide support for the team who are installing the extension on the client side and resolve any conflicts if found.
– Initial release